Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day 2012


Today we went out to Kenny and Chrissy's place for a fun-filled day!!  Wow!  They have it all. A beautiful home and farm!  An awesome pool that the kids enjoyed, including Xander!  We had a wonderful dinner and just had a great time!  It will be a memory I won't forget!  I'm so thankful for my family!  God has blessed me in so many ways!! 
Kenny and Chrissy landscaped the front of their new home and it looked soooo good!!  They have to put rock down and then it will be complete!  Great job!!


Smile Jon!!  We are all crazy, including you!!!


Xander had a ball!!  He loves Chrissy and Kelsie!!  Them and tractors is all he talks about!!  He loved being free and able to roam and play!! 



Smile Chrissy!!! 


I love this picture because Jon is soooo handsome and I'm very proud of him!!
Watch out Everyone!!!!  K is driving!!  YIKES!!!

Aww!!  My baby!!  The love of my life!! 

Xander is practicing for the future!!  He is fascinated with anything that moves right now!

Dad and Jon!!   Peas and Carrots!!  How sweeeeet!

Dad really wanted to jump in but was scared we would all go blind by his legs!!!

Kenny and Dad made great burgers and dogs!!  The food was wonderful!! I ate way too much but I couldn't help myself!!!  YUMMY!


Kenny and Chrissy have a beautiful home!!  They are blessed with so much!!

Jon and dad relaxing in the sun, soaking it up!!

K and Kelsie were soaking up the sun too!!  The water was perfect!! Just right for a hot sunny day!

We are truly blessed with the best parents ever!! 

O.K., everyone that knows Xander, knows he is crazy about pigs!!  I had to get some pictures of them too!!

Future farmer!

We rode back into the woods and it was cool!  Kenny has built a really cool deer stand!  Blinds and curtains with carpet!!  Nice!!

No comments: